Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Thought I'd Share This


This photo leaves something to desire but I made this tag the other day with some of these fun new bird stamps from Tim Holtz.
This view is a little bit better.
The background is made with some inks and a Hero Arts background stamp as well as some painting.
I also added some of this fun fabric trim.
I've been giving myself some art time on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings while the hubby is at dialysis. Poor guy.  I know he hates going, but I admit I am enjoying some evening time to myself.
Trying to find a little silver living in a bad situation.
Speaking of spending some alone time, this great article was linked on Maryann Moss's blog Dispatch From LA a few days back.
I really enjoyed reading it and will say I always look forward to some alone time. Independent is the word for me. Lucky for me the hubby understands that. I think he particularly likes that about me actually. Means I'm not bugging him all the time.
Ha-ha.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: