Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Nothing Complicated

Sometimes it is the simplest pages that work.
I really like this plaid paper above. I used a foam stamp and some green paint to make the trees, but otherwise stickers and a pre-printed card finish off the page.
 These are both from October Afternoon
And pretty much the same here, except I used a die cut to make the little pine branch and cone above.
This is the kind of memory page you make when you are squeezing in a half an hour or so. 
And here I added a photo, some washi tape and a tab.
I am almost embarrassed to show you these super simple pages. I usually try to do something more than just glue and tape.
But they do work great in my book and I have decided that is the beauty of using one of these Christmas kits. I can make these fast pages since I don't have all that much time. Complicated pages sometimes take longer because you have to think about what you are going to do. Ha-ha!  Better these pages than nothing. Especially at this time of year when there are a million other chores that need to get done.
That's all from the me today!
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: