Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fish

Been working on  a book with some of my travel photos from last summer's journey to the Pacific Northwest.  These fish photos inspired me.
As Monty Python would say, now for something completely different.
I know, fish. In college I worked for the Maine Cooperative Fisheries for a few years as a lab assistant. It was a fun job, though I decided research was not for me. Its one of the reason's I am a teacher now.
I've been teaching a 91/2 week course of zoology at school and we're just about ready to talk about fish.
I think fish are pretty cool.
Weird, bizarre-no not me (well maybe) but the fish.
Icky! But what a pattern.
Maybe I like fish because I am a Pieces. If you believe in any of that.

Or maybe I like fish because I am a biology geek. 
Whatever. We all like something that might make people roll their eyes at us.

Have a great day!

No comments: