Monday, August 11, 2014

Trying to Stay Positive

Yesterday was one of those tough days. Things you want to happen don't.  People are rude. Bad news comes over the phone. I'm trying to stay positive and not let the negative (and negative people) get me down.
Too much.
Didn't do any art this weekend. Had a nice afternoon Saturday at my mother-in-laws and then yesterday we had errands to run. That's when everything started to go gray. So much for it being a beautiful day.  Someone said a line that mostly goes, "it's always darkest before the dawn".
Or maybe that's just an old cliche and not a quote.
Here's a journal page I made last week. Very glad today I can stay home and have a me day. I can make art all day. That should make me happy. Read more of the Shadow of the Night by Deborah Harkness. I've read it already but its number 2 in the All Soul's Trilogy and I want reread it before I read book number 3 which is newly released. This book came out 2 years ago and I need a refresher before I move on. All of this should help me stay positive when the world is throwing negativity at me.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day and
Keep on smiling.

1 comment:

Bindu said...

I love your journal page. Sharing it on G+