Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Need to Growl

Here's a page I recently made using a Gelli print for my background. I stamped  arches all over the page (Sheena Douglass).  I like how they don't overwhelm the colors.  The tiger is also an image by Sheena Douglas too, as are the leaves. I used paint on that stamp rather than ink. Like how it makes the leaves blend right into the painted background rather than stand out. 
And story behind the charge me yellow strip? My husband bought a little portable battery charger and somehow managed to drop this piece of wrapping on the garage floor. "Ah ha!" I thought to myself and scoffed it up. Rather than toss it into the trash bin, I cut it out. Perfect for this page. What a find!
Ha-ha.
So I need to growl one question-
Why is it we are now getting this summer hot and humid weather-which we haven't really had all summer-now that we are back in school?
Until next post.


No comments: