Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More Travel Journaling


I did tons of cutting in this journal. You know those free brochures and magazines you can pick up?  I was the queen of chopping them up. I was sitting by myself in an airport hotel room the night before I flew home, and I had plenty of time to chop and paste. Then I threw out the scraps and didn't have to carry them home. When I got home I just needed to finish off some pages; I make that sounds like 2 minutes worth of work but it wasn't.

 Here's another cut out piece of art that I added to my book. Then I added an embossed tea cup and a great saying from River City Rubber Works, plus a little bling.
 Here's the other side of the tag.
 Tape, cut images, stenciling, acetate stamped images, a little Dylusions spray ink...
Cut outs, empty tea wrappers...stamped teapots...
doodling...
Journaling and flight page, stickers and flight paraphernalia.
 Here's a close up.
I'm still not done with my book, but getting very close. Will have more to show you some other day.
Until my next post,
have a great day.

No comments: