Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pop Quiz!!!

8e4d807376affce4e04c6281689896aa
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/125045327128055928/
Here's what happens. I spend early winter in this hibernation cocoon. Warm and happy in my thick white snowy blanket. Keeps me nice and warm. But one can only be held in so long-especially when its been a terribly cold winter and one spent much time outside in weeks. After a while, wrapped up is too much.  I get tired of the cocoon.  I rip; I tear; I peek outside. A trip is coming up. Travel fever starts to build.
And it just keeps getting stronger and stronger.
I am so ready to go and to start planning more adventures because I am always happiest when there is something up my sleeve.
Winter hibernation mode is slipping away.
It is February now- days are slightly longer here in New Hampshire. Thoughts of better weather and 
summer vacation are rolling around in my head.
Where to go?
To satisfy my awakening and my habit, thought I'd show you a some photos from some past trips. Make it a little quiz.
Can you match the photo to the place?
Choices at the bottom.
1.

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. 
10.

11.
12.
13.

14.
15.

choices:
a) Outer Banks, North Carolina
b) Death Valley California
c)Grand Canyon- North Rim, Arizona
d) Grasslands, eastern Colorado
e) Barcelona from Park Gaudi
f)Notre Dame, Paris
g)The Narrows Hike, Zion National Park, Utah
h)Dublin, Ireland 
i) Athabasca Glacier, Alberta
j) Acadia National Park
k) Monument Valley, Arizona, Utah border
l) Crater Lake, Oregon
m) Cape Cod, Masachusetts
n) Devil's Tower, Wyoming
o) Northern California

Have fun! I'm off on a little journey today- will fill you in on Monday as well as giving you answers to my quiz.









No comments: