Thursday, May 30, 2013

One More View of My Travel Adventure Journal

Just go. My mantra.
Something I learned from having 2 dogs, but has really become true as I've gotten older and release that time is not eternal for me.
That is a bit morbid but I don't mean it that way!
Just means I need to go!
Take advantage of adventures and opportunities life offers.
Love the page above. Used a Prima wooden plane and suitcase and the saying is from River City Rubber Works.  They have the BEST funny sayings.
Love this old stamp from Stampa Rosa. I collages really well.
This saying is from Stampendous. I could live out of a suitcase for a while- as long as I have a house to come home to.
This pagoda is a new die I recently bought from Magnolia. I really like it. The 2 love image stamps are ancient ones from Hero Arts.
Do you remember the slide mount craze from several years ago? I have some left over and decided to use on here. The stamped image is from October Afternoon.

Paper flag, cool ancient little car stamp, quote from the internet, cool little postage stamp sticker and an October Afternoon word tag.
Hope you enjoyed all these views.
To see earlier views you can check out the following links to my blog
Make it a great day and stop back soon.




No comments: