Thursday, February 7, 2013

Steamy

Another simple card for the 21 year old who's off at college.
This card is super simple, nothing very complex- a quick 10 minute card.
 I really like simple plainer cards-
think I said that yesterday too.
This is an especially good thing when you send any where from 3-5 cards a week of to the college daughter.
She likes getting mail.
I remember loving it when I had mail in my college mailbox too.
Now I love getting packages in the mail.
Rubber stamps, die cuts, books from Amazon.
Naughty me!
Anyhow, back to this simple fun card.
I used 
Card stock, a die cut on white-I added the little red dots around the edge.
The coffee cup is one Unity's Stamp of the week. I colored the heart and added some red Stickles.
I also added a little fuzzy grey marker on the heart steamy release from this cup to make it look like it was releasing real steam.
I stamped the saying-cut it out and then outlined the cut out with marker.
Not much else to day.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

such cute Valentines! I am always looking for cute sayings but I'm not very good at coming up with clever verses. These Rock!...(I think I like the pizza one best) what fun!

Ida said...

Cute card with a really fun sentiment. I too love quick easy cards (especially when pressed for time to get them done.)

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute, love the added stickles! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!