Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Simple and Sweet

Not a big post today- just this simple sweet card. Still using a lot of flowers in my art lately- missing my gardens I guess. How could you not at this time of year-we're in the brown and mud with this past weekend's thaw. Frozen mud this morning. Snow coming down although it is only suppose to be a few inches.
So to make this card I started with this simple little flower image from Flourishes. Here's the set- Botanical Bookplate I.
Botanical Bookplates Vol. 1
I stamped on white and embossed in white. I love the details that brings out. I  colored in open spaces with Copics- then trimmed the image. I die cut the oval on the polka dot paper that matched my card stock base, attached it and outline it with a white Uni-ball pen. Finally, I stamped the saying-another Flourishes set- this time Botanical Bookplates II. Then I added the light green Viva paint-pen dots.
That's it today.
Not too much to say except
Thanks for visiting.


1 comment: