Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Self portrait

I like how this scrap-journal page came out. Not too busy but lots of color.
I started by spraying the page with some Dylusions ink over this cool film negative Crafter's Workshop die. Added the photo and a plastic negative frame- remember when these were the rage and you could buy them in every craft and scrap booking store? This has been in my stash a long time, but the orange looks great on this page and I might as well use one here and there.
There's some Tim Holtz film strip, some blue tiddly wink game pieces and some scraps of paper from one of my Gelli plate prints. Think those really give a little added interest.
So is everyone happy with the election results?
We ended up the first state to go totally woman to governor, house and senate.
Pretty cool I think for our little state up here in the New England.
But you gotta love it.
We're also suppose to get our first snow later this evening and night.
Not a lot- but  a couple of inches of white.
Oh boy.
That time of year again.
Happy Wednesday.



No comments: