Monday, November 5, 2012

A page about Art

Here's an journal page about taking an art class-got some photos of what I made and a few embellishments.
Here's another view. I LOVE the heart which is just some paint and the Crafter's Workshop stencil on an old book page. Then I cut out the heart shape free hand.
I added these little stamped hearts. The hanging heart itself is from Stampotique. The words are from a Martha Stewart clear stamp set from a few years back. I love being able to add little words too hearts like this.
The left red edging is just a heart stamp but I didn't stamp the bottom of the heart. Makes a cool edge I think.
So we got back late last night from our fun weekend adventure. No time yet to post photos since I am off to a conference today. Yawn. Tired since I didn't have any relax time last night-but this week should be a bit more relaxing. Exams today (even though I am not at school today- last weeks storm day off threw off our exam schedule from Friday) and Wednesday, a teacher work day tomorrow.
Hope you had a great weekend and
have a good Monday ahead of you.



No comments: