Thursday, August 30, 2012

YAWN!

Man, this getting up in the morning is a killer! Luckily today is my last morning of the week I have to do it.
I still have photos to download from my camera from the class I took last Saturday With Julie Fei-Fan Balzar. Hopefully those will be coming soon. But there are a lot up on her blog. You can check them out here http://www.balzerdesigns.typepad.com/#axzz1VWnvyq1x
But until I get around to that, here's a bit more summer journal to show you.
Some splashy flowers on a sprayed and stenciled background. With such a flashy background I kept the flowers simple so they would stand out.
How about this flashy page with the title to a  story page. Bright colors and I really like how this scalloped edge makes the inner words jump out at you.
And finally a info page...some 2 color overlapping letter stamping to make the work-some stickers, some printed tissue paper, and this Polaroid frame which is a stamp from Hero Arts/ Studio Calico that I stamped and cut out. Makes a fun little journaling tag. I also added some tape, a quote sticker, a sprayed ink background and some image stamping.

So that's all for today. One more day of work until I get a long weekend and I really need it after this most stressful week of the year.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.

No comments: