Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Off Again

Heading out to northwestern Maine later today to go visit my sister-in-law and her husband at their cabin in Rangely, Maine. Since Dave isn't working and we were invited, we figured we might as well go. I've been to Rangely once, when I was a kid, so it will be fun. Maybe I'll see a moose or two.
This little trip is only for 2 nights so I will be back on Thursday so I can work Friday.
Anyhow, a few more photos from my big trip to Glacier National Park and the Canadian Rockies.
Today, wildflowers and garden blooms-since they were blooming up a storm.







I'll be back at the end of the week.
Have some beautiful blooming days till then.






1 comment:

penny4thoughts said...

Hi Erika- I've been loving your vacation photos. Such gorgeous places to visit! Yes, Dyan's class was terrific fun and I'm anxiously awaiting Julie's. Can't wait to officially "meet" you! I'll be there with my apron ;-)
Penny