Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blogger's Challenge

This week's Blogger's Challenge is "For the Birds".
Here's a close up. I used a pink card stock which rubbed a white ink pad over. Then I die cut  pink rectangle which still needed something so I doodled over  it in white pen. I set it aside. I attached part of a ripped book page and then I die cut a white triangular trim. I colored the trim green with a Copic marker. I attached it  and used some pearl colored Viva paint pen. I also colored in the inside of the traingles with pink Copic. I attached the rectangular die cut and then I attached the woman. She is an image by Character Constructions. I stamped her on white and colored her with Copics. I stamped the little birds (B Line Design) and then colored those images. Finally I added the saying (not sure who made this).
Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful coloring! Love the adds doodles! thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

anna christensen crafts said...

Very cool! I love the images that you have used and your colour scheme is fabulous. Love your chosen words too xx

Basement Stamper said...

very cute little birds and the book page is the perfect addition. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.