Saturday, February 4, 2012

Need this Down Day


 

I need this day off.  What a BUSY week this was-first full week of classes, contract issues, the NHS talent show, a vet appointment for Harley. I am writing this Friday night while we're watching UNH hockey on tv. They're my backup hockey watching when Maine isn't on...especially since Katie goes there and I've taken lots of grad classes there. When I got home yesterday after work, I was so tired I took a long nap in my bed-it was one of those tireds where the couch wouldn't even suffice...got home late Thursday night from work since we had our NHS talent show---- which was fantastic!!!! And those late nights just wipe me out.
I am just tired to the bone...think that even with a mellow winter like we're having it is still a mentally exhausting season...I need sunshine and some warmer temperatures-really warm, not these 40's which I am not complaining apart but I need spring.

Anyhow, enough chatter, onto the card. I had a bit of studio time early in the week but haven't been into my studio since Tuesday.  This card starts with this great bright green cardstock which I stamped in brown Hero Art's chevron stamp. I added a strip of 7Gyspies paper tape. I love these poppies-one of my favorite flower stamps-it's also by Hero Arts. I colored them with Copics and added some brown Spica glitter pen to the center. Then I cut them out and attached them. The love you stamp is by Technique Tuesday, the international postmark is an older Hero Arts stamp and the air mail and the forgein postmark are by Stampa Rosa. There is also a special delivery stamp on the postmark and that was from Hero Arts too.

Thanks for visiting and have a great Saturday :)!

No comments: