Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just a few more journal pages

Lighthouse postcard showcased here. I use some printed and plain paper, some cut numbers from some Cavallini tape, some Viva dimensional dots, some chipboard bingo dots, a 7Gypsies image stamped and cut out on white paper, and a German gold scrap anchor.
This great sandpiper photo I snapped on Ocracoke. I used printed (distressed with white stain) and plain papers, some 7Gypsies paper tape, a die cut swirl and some Hero Arts silver dots.
Sunset on the beach in Duck, NC. I went to town on this background made on watercolor paper. I stenciled the background (Crafter's Workshop), watercolored and then distressed. I added a sun stamp (Mostly Animals), some length of a  cut paper strip (what do you call this????) some black cardstock, a tag I made with My Sentiment Exactly stamps, a clear compass by Tattererd Angels, a cut out word and some staples.
Finally a photo of my hubby on distressed water color paper and an 8x8 sheet of 7Gypsies paper. Some 7Gypsies red paper tape, some Martha Stewart stickers and some blue sticker letters that I dooddled and distressed with a red pen.
Have a good Thursday!


No comments: