Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Art

Here's a card that just happened-far from what I planned it to be but I like it. I started with orange cardstock that I sanded and rounded the corners. Then I added a piece of 7Gypsies paper (also corners rounded) which I colored with Marmalade distress stain. Then I stamped in brown the 2 flowery bars on the top and bottome (Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz) and then I used one of those awesome new Dylusions sayings stamps also from Stampers Anonymous. Finally I stamped the flower-Paper Smooches, which I colored with orange Copic marker and a white pen-the leaves are Copic Marker too. FInally I added the VIVA orange dimensional dots along the brown stamped bars.
I think it all falls into place with this card. A little different from my normal style...but it's all good.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: