Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rain Rain, Go Away

Back up and off to work. But I've only got 2 days until the weekend! I like that. I've got to write my teaching goals this morning-procrastinator that I am, they are due tomorrow. But at least I know what I am going to write-that is better than last week when I still didn't understand what they wanted. That makes it much easier. And I don't have too much I have to do this morning...well I always have too much to do but nothing that must be done except these goals-ASAP.
And yesterday I had a wonderful trip down to my Mom's. We went out for a nice lunch and I brought her a little chocolate cake-our favorite-and we celebrated her 82cd in style. Glad I went and I think she was glad I came.

Boy, this card photographed nicely...I say that because I think it looks better here than in person. I started with a brown card and added the Basic Grey paper. I also added a die cut frame by Cottage Cutz, which I don't think does anything for the card. It is made on black paper and I outlined it in a white trying to make it stand out a bit. Then I added the Stampotique lady, colored with Copics and dolled up with a bunch of Stickles glitter glue. I stamped with word Monsters on the right edge of the card, but right now I am having a senile moment and can't think who made that stamp...hmmm...the withces in the pumpkin patch is from the Memory Box stamp I showed you a short spell back...all the Halloween sayings , and I punched the pumpkin with a Martha Stewart punch, then colored it with more Copics.
Now if I can think of who made the monsters stamp...I actually think it might be from a Crafty Secrets Hallowen clear set...it is slowly breaking out of the fog in my brain.
Hope you have some sun, all we have is RAIN here in New Hampshire. Our leaves will dropping all over today...

No comments: