Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another work week

The new work week begins. Granted, it is a short one, really short for me since I am in today and off tomorrow- have a drs appointment in the morning and then since it is Mom's birthday number 82, I am going to take her to lunch. Think she'll enjoy that, and I enjoy the thought of getting to see her on her birthday.
And then I will be back for the rest of the week...need to write my goals and do about a million other little chores. That's how I feel tonight...it is Monday night as I write this and I feel like I have a million little chores I should do.
Oh yeah, I bought a couple of plane tickets for my Feb. vacation this weekend. Dave and I are going to:
At least, we'll be flying in and out of Phoenix, but no idea yet where we will actually go that week. I don't really need to spend the week in a metropolis...unless there's something there to see. Now I need to do some research and figure out what it is we want to do.
Any suggestions?
And some Halloween card art for this Tuesday-

Here's a spooky looking witch. She's made with a Darcie's embossing folder. I embossed her on dark grey and then inked her in black. The card is made with ornange cardstock and some fuzzy pumpkin paper. Then I die cut a spider web-Cheery Lynn-and add a black plastic spider on that. Then I added my witchy gal, I used some bright green Stickles to make the bubbling and boiling over brew in her cauldron. I used an ancient cloth tag from Making Memories that says Happy Halloween and I used the same Stickles to add the dots.
I will say, I do have a thing about these traditional witches.
What's your favorite Halloween "creature" or item?
Thanks for visiting.


No comments: