Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Thought I'd give this a whirl. Here's my entry for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.
I created this card by first using a splatter stamp (Tim Holtz, not Paper Smooches). Then I punched the circle to look like the moon and  stamped this FABULOUS bat fromPaper Smooches  Falling for You set. I gave him a little grey color too.  I stamped the branch from the Hang Ups set directly onto the paper and colored it, then stamped the little branches, from the same set.  The Greetings word is from the super fun  Swanky Snowdudes set and then I went back to one of KIm Hughes older sets from Cornish Heritage Farms for the Chica word.  I can't find the name of the set but it is a cool one with lots of fun birdies all over it...
There's lots of fun stamps at Paper Smooches, check them out-www.papersmoochesstamps.com
I must say that playing with these stamps is FUN-that is NO LIE! If you aren't family with them look at all the other fun cards to see what other creative chicas (and guys too) are up to.




No comments: