Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend wrap up

Was a great weekend weather wise and enjoyed some outside time. After my lake shift yesterday I chilled up on the lake-it was pretty windy and rough but I read a bunch of my book and dozed in the sun. Today we took my mother-in-law and Katie out in the boat...lots of sun and salt air. I have some great photos but no way to show you any of them. At least for now. Had a YUMMY lobster roll and home made chips at a local restaurant afterwards. Also this weekend I started packing and I finished my trip journal, it's a partially completed book that I will fill in on my trip and then give it the finishing touches when we get home. And my dental hygienist sent me this pineapple-rhubarb recipe that I am going to try out tomorrow morning...see if it's like the one my Nana used to make that was sooooo yummy.
So hope your weekend was as good as mine...I am such a spoiled girl.

No comments: