Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More photos from the boat

The Route 1 bridge we go under when we head out to the mouth of the Piscataqua.
Sail boat in Great Bay.
I didn't go boating today, mostly I did some more studio cleaning and also did a bit a scrapbooking and started a couple of cards. I took a nap, finished 2 books and started a new book (Bonobo Handshake). I made strawberry ice cream and had crepes with nutella and sliced strawberries for dinner. Got my hair cut. Took a walk in the morning. Did laundry and changed my sheets. That was my day-a great day-my kind of day- but not wildly exiciting.
These photos are all ones I took on Sunday when we did go boating.
We clouded in this afternoon, not this photo, but I also took this last Sunday when we were out in Great Bay. Talk about a dark ominous cloud.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: