Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Kids are Gone

It's teacher workdays time. Classes are over for this school year. Yesterday we wrapped that part up. I actually got out of work a bit early and went and met Katie...we went to my fav. craft store that was having 40% off all rubber stamps in stock...too good of a sale not to go, then we hit Trader Joe's and Costco. My next couple of weeks are going to be low key spending wise.  But I needed to replenish my larder, we were pretty much out of a few cleaning items and my refrig was pretty empty. But not now. Plus Katie and I had fun going out- we stopped and had  junky food for supper, but I've never been to Sonic and they've been advertizing their chilly cheese dogs which looked pretty yummy. Wasn't bad for fast food.
So now it's work day #1 and it's a wet cool day, so I have to say, since I need to go to work, it might as well be icky.
Anyhow, my card today. Its plain white card stock stamped with a Kaiser Craft clear stamp image...this is a whimsical fun flower set, which I colored with Copics. Then I stamped the saying right on the white, it's an oldie from Postmodern Satmp. Added a bit of color to that. I like this card, liking simpler cards more and more.
Have a great day...and thanks for the visit.

No comments: