Monday, June 27, 2011

A Good Day

So day one of summer vacation. I worked all morning cleaning up my art space...made HUGE improvements in the closet and in cleaning up the mess laying everywhere around here. It's not finished...but it's well on it's way and I can use a lot of the space now. YAHOO! I love the feeling when you clean up the mess, I can only take a mess for so long...and this mess...well it was far past my taking it point.
And it was a gorgeous day! I walked this morning, went up to my mother- in- law's and chilled on the dock and read and chatted and took a quick dip and then Dave took me for a jet ski...and I've never been on a jet ski before. It was a blast. What a successful day!
So since I've been cleaning the art space lately, there hasn't been much new in the art department. So here's a card from a while back...I used green cardstock which I stamped multiple times with the word HI from Paper Smooches. I die cut the red circle and then on the center circle that I punched in white I stamped this crazy fun Paper Smooches flower. I colored her and then colored the background yellow and added some red marker dots. Then I scribbled the black rings around the yellow center circle. Added some Viva dots to the red ring and then added some cute little smiling bees and the spray of red tulips in the corner.

No comments: