Monday, June 20, 2011

A Beautiful Day

Yesterday was a beautiful day and we took our shake-down cruise in my hubby's boat for Father's Day on my favorite local lake-Merrymeeting. Me, the hubby and our dog Harl.
This is such a funny photo. Harley wished that this boat had a front cushion seat so he could sit and let the wind blow over his face-but the hubby's boat is a fishing boat and not built for comfy cruising...but its not uncomfy, just not a party boat.
Beautiful New Hampshire. I LOVE living here-even if our winters don't end very early-(my 1 complaint- we have long cold winter with way too much snow)
But look at this summer sun.
 And this happy guy!
Another beautiful view of my  hometown.
***
So today is my last Monday of school until next school year. So excited! Exams start tomorrow...we really are at the end of this school year!


No comments: