Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Down Day

So in honor of a day at home today, here's my Sunday card...love this cute mushroom house from CHF which I pictked up last symmer during they're closing down sale. I colored it with Copics and basically just mounted it on on this great polka dot cardstock. The little house saying is from an older set by Green Pepper Press and then I added some
 white heart lace and some Viva pearl dots. Just a fun but pretty little card.
So today I am going to play in my fun space and try to finish up a bunch of scrapping...did the same FRiday afternoon for 3 hours and it was glorious. Yesterday we got Katie's big things home just as the rain began...luckily we got the futon matress moved in before it really rained, and after an afternoon nap we went to see The Conspiracy-the movie about Mary Surrat and Abraham Lincoln's assassination...Robert Redford did the film and I really enjoyed it a lot. I also got to have a burger at Rocky's yesterday....Katie's been telling me about this burger place in Newmarket,NH for awhile now and got to have a Hawaiin burger with pineapple and mango sauce-was good...not usually my style to have something so adventurous but yesterday it just hit me and I enjoyed that too. Today I'm half tempted to drive abck to favorite craft's store spring yard sale BUT...first of all its an hour each way...with the $4/gallon cost of gas...and I went there Thursday after work...and of course spending the extra for gas is cutting into my spending cash for supplies...so maybe playing in the fun space is better for me than going...but I'm tempted...maybe if I got up earlier since it started at 8 a.m. and I was reading in bed then...its REALLY dark foggy grey this morning.
Busy week ahead...we have the NHS blood drive tomorrow..I'm off Wednesday to move the rest of Katie's things and Miss Kate home...and I'm off Friday to get a crown done on my tooth. Plus try to get some work done at school in between...
Have a great Sunday...hope yours is sunnier and cheerier than mine here in the fog. 

No comments: