Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Less is More

This week is
Butterflies!!!
Here's my entry this week- missed out last week since my computer was on the fritz!

I started with a white card which is stenciled on some orange mini stars using some confetti remnants- you know the left over paper they punch confetti out of. Then I added an orange swirl die cut and a white die cut flower. Both the swirl and the flower were punched out of grungeboard- left overs from a different project- which I then painted.The butterflies are by Hero Arts, stamped on white and colored pink and orange- a color combination I don't use very often but had a hankering to try. Finally, I added the saying which is by Cornish Heritage Farms.
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Mandi said...

I do love pink and orange, it's my fav combo
For our criteria we like more white space but I really like your funky design!
thank you for entering
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Seafield Jo said...

A fab card, very striking. Jo x

Rita said...

Lovely card and I do like the colours of the butterflies. Hugs Rita xx

Jan said...

This is fab, love the colours xx Jan

Susan said...

Wouldn't have thought of a pink and orange combo...but I like it! Very pretty card!

my card is HERE