Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Less is More-Thank You

This week at the Less is More Challenge is a Lucky Dip-cards for thank you or congratulations.
Here's my entry; I'm going with a pretty Thank You card on white cardstock. Unfortunately from the photo you can't get the feel for the flowers which are purple from Dimensional Pearls, but what I did was dab 4 But I'm ahead of myself. I started with the leaves in a bright green Staz On ink and then stamped the blossoms in black. Both of these stamps are from the now out of business Cornish Heritage Farms and designed by Kim Hughes. The Thank You is from Inkadinkado. Then, as I previously mentioned, I added some purple Pearls to make the flowers pop.
I think the photo would be brighter had we had sunshine outside, but since its rainy and grey, the affect is a bit muted, but still...I'm happy with this card. This is one of those projects where I do think Less is More.
Thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

Suze Bain said...

The flowers and foliage are lovely, a very pretty card. x

massofhair said...

Fantastic textures and a little distressed look to your card which i really love. Fantastic images and brill colouring:-)

Dolly Daydreams said...

I think the most difficult part about creating is the photo , more often than not a lovely card is ruined by the light or lack of it. Your card is gorgeous perfectly stamped and very classy indeed.

Judy1223 said...

Oh, this is so pretty! LOVE it!

Susan said...

You've created a beautiful scene! Love those blooms!

Mandi said...

Beautiful flower branches, I love that 'Thank you' too
Continued thanks for supporting our challenge
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Classic and lovely!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Lynn said...

Lovely textured card and overstamping. Lynn x

G Peplow said...

Hello there, Love your pretty card and the embellishment you added (perfect pearls)lifts it and finishes beautifully :0) xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Great card I love how you stamped on the canvas card it looks like its painted
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Suzi B said...

Lovely card as you say such a shame about the photograph. Do you have a photo editing programme on your PC? try hitting the adjustments in the Image button... and then hit iether auto levels or auto colour or just have a play with different options untill your happy with the results.... hope this helps
Sue x

Sally H said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful! I love the dimensional flowers - great!

Seafield Jo said...

Lovely card, very stylish. Jo

Ang C said...

A beautiful card