Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shabby Tea Room

Here's my entree for this week's Shabby Tea Room Challenge...I used a lot of the blue with hints of pink and green from the color palette...and I used flowers.
The background is a distressed white card stamped with Hero Arts flower circles...which are colored. The Japanese girl is from Curious by Design. She is stamped and colored and then layered on some blue paper...I added some blue ribbon and a saying from Postmodern Design. And I star...I just felt she needed that star. 
I've dug out some Asian inspired stamps lately after hearing all about those poor people in Japan with the earthquake and then the tsunami...wow, the force of nature is just something else.
Hope you all enjoy my card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic shabby asian card!! Love the stamp and the pretty colors! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

SusanLotus said...

Very lovely card! I love your japanese theme, it works well with these colours.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Susan :)

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa