Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Valentine's

Today, a center folded card. I used that Hero Arts cut out flower cling stamp I am LOVING so much and stamped some flowers in white on the background. Added some Martha Stewart mini-heart paper tape. Then I embossed on pink paper the love box and the heart box. I also embossed the heart box on red paper too. The love box was easy...cut out around the box, then highlight the word and the embossed edge with black marker. I used a white en to polka dot the love word. The heart box was pretty easy too- I used black marker on the embossed edges-polka dotted the x's to make it blend with the love box. Then I cut out the inner heart from the red embossed heart box, glued it down and added red Stickles.
The love ticket is from Tim Holtz...stamped on the pink, cut out, outlined in red and then distressed with some brown ink. Finally, I added some eyelets and red string to tie the card closed and little dabs of red stickles on the rounded off corners.
Eh Voila!
We have a delay today...I like delays...day still counts...not having to rush out...short classes...will help my back not having to move all day...but its definately improving...just got to keep myself from doing too much...and that's the hard part.
Happy Day!

No comments: