Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm back

Didn't know I was gone? My internet service provider was changing this week so I pre-blogged a bunch of posts and then scheduled them to arrive each day.  Now I'm up and on the new provider...but slower thant the old so lets see what happens over the next few days or so. I was annoyed with the new provider...we got the box and had 24 hours to switch over, and between my back laying me out on the couch after a day of work and then having open house at school Thursday night and not getting home until almost 9, I had to go without home service until I finally got around to it last night.
Happy to report the back is improving-not perfect but I'm more mobile now.
Since Monday is Valentine's Day, here's another "HEART" themed card I made. This one has the main focus a tag...I stamped some Hero Arts Be Mine words all over the back of the tag, outlined the edge, stamped a bottle by Paper Relics which comes with various words for the label- I added the Love Potion-of course- and then I added the keys and the little hearts which I beleive are also Hero Arts. So are the heart fumes, I believe at least. I actually made the tag a couple of years ago and just to show you have when you feel like making cards having some pre-done tags are handy and save on lots of card making time.
So on the pink cardstock I ripped up some Martha Stewart paper tape, then added the tag. I have some made up rosettes so I took this white one, attached it, added a small punched out heart and some pink Stickles to it. When I die cut the heart I also got the love word- its from a big seasonal set by Sizzix, which I outlined in black, attached and then added some glitter from one of those Sakura glitter pens I so love. And a few Prima heart gemstones...J'adore! Its beautiful, I think. I actually lvoe th bright HOT pink color. Makes it very fun and not so romantic-since I sent the card off to Miss Katie at school.
Anyhow, its Saturday and I have so many things I want to do...not sure how much my back will allow and what I should actually do...need to get some stuff together for my trip-we leave in 2 weeks! and should clean and want to play in the studio...oh my...wish a day would be twice as long...at least, I wish every Saturday was twice as long.
Have a good one!

No comments: