Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh Thursday...

Will it be snowy or not? School, delay or snow day? It is Wednesday evening and I don't know those answers, YET!
So lets look at some card art instead of wondering the weather-which will be what it will be.
 This card makes me VERY happy. I used white textured cardstock to start with...stamped Hero Arts backrgound flowers (from the new 2011 stamps-its a cling mount stamp) in wine color. Only because of the texture...it didn't stamp that dark...and then I used a pink Memories ink pad and rubbed it over the background...enough to lighten the wine colored flowers and leaving some white cardstock exposed...looks like fabric I think. Then I stamped the postcard from Crafty Individuals/Magenta in Artprint Brown also by Memories Ink on white paper. I used an ochre colored ink to color the background and then I took a white pen to color the daisies and a yelow Copic for the flower centers. Cut out and Attach. Then I used 7Gypsies Venice stamps to stamp the light...and I colored the globe with pink jelly roll pen. I also stamped the pen on white paper (CHF stamp), color with Copics and cut out and attach. The other images/words stamped on the card are also from the 7Gypsies Venice set. Oh yes, and then I added a strip of pink cardstock just to finish it off.



No comments: