Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another Early and COLD Morning

Brr....its chilly once again. What a cold wintery week...but then winter is almost here. Days are REALLY short too! Today I need to take Katie's car...my windshield didn't get done yesterday...will miss my heated seats but my windshield will get done today (insurance company told the glass company the wrong info so they brought the wrong one). But yesterday was good...worked a bit on my Holiday Project-making Dave a new fleece bear blanket for Christmas...worked on my Paris Christmas book, got TONS of papers graded, and even wrapped a few gifts for Katie until I ran out of tape. Watched this old holiday flick that I have on DVD and like...Holiday Inn with Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby. Its a fun oldie... a little love triangle...something a little different for the evening when Dave is AGAIN working late.
So this spread in my Paris book is one of my favorites. Love the graph paper background- lots of Tim Hotlz stamps- but I added some B Line passengers to the car. Love them. The partridge in the pear tree stamp is huge- not sure who makes it- the Paris postage stamp is Mary Marta. The French words are stamps from a French stamp company...Aladine Stamps...got them through the Frantic Stamper...and used some various clip art photos to give it a real time feel...its so much fun making this book. Wish I could stay home everyday and just PLAY, PLAY, PLAY.