Tuesday, November 16, 2010

three red reindeer

Last week I hesitated whether to spend some money and buy the Scandinavian set of rubber stamps by Martha Stewart at Michaels. But in the end I bought them and I'm glad I did because I really like using them-- on Thursday last week when I was home for the Vetran's Day holiday I made 6 red reindeer cards. Here's 3 of them.
My favorite is the middle one but I love them all.
Reindeer is embossed with red sparkling powder...doesn't show up how much it sparkles.  Each card has tiny silver snowflakes from the same set stamped on the white-just to dress it up. The little red bird is also from the set but I haven't embossed her either.
Love getting ready for the holidays. (You mean Thanksgiving hasn't come and gone yet? Seems to be the way I've been making holiday cards.)