Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spooky and foggy

Its a damp and foggy morning here in NH...the leaves are very yellow, some trees are bare...leaves are down in lots of cases...this card is using one of those same PaperBag Studio houses as I showed you yesterday, only now its a spooky Halloween House...the trees are Oxford Impressions-as is the moon, the Bat is PSX, the fence is just the Martha Stewart punch but I used it in black rather than a white picket fence...background is black ink brushed on and then some black Stickles glitter brushes on too...I added the chimney, the cat, the pumpkins, the windows the spider/web...
So I am tired of these campaign adds...on tv...all this wasted paper in the mail...let's be a little ecological and save paper...one more week to go until election day!
Today I have a long day...National Honor Society Induction at 6...first of my 2 long nights...yesterday's comference up at Attitash was really good, wish I had driven though so I could have stopped and snapped some photos...even though it was a damp day too there were some nice scenes...oh well...it was great to work outside of the building for a switch.