Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tomorrow the Routine Returns

So in honor of a GREAT summer wounding down...which it is since next weekend is Labor Day and since Katie is already at college and since I start work tomorrow and since September starts in a few days...here's some photos in summer recap #3 -theme is about my yard this time since I LOVE my yard so much.
Summer highlights:
(yes I'm being a bit sentimental right now)
1-got a new floor in my kitchen and diningroom
2-had a great party for Katie
3-got out in the boat several times with Dave and others
4-took a few road trips
5-had a fun girls camping trip
6-read a few books and did a bit of art
7-sold some art
8-got the bathroom actually finished with art on the wall
9-spent too much cash
10-did some good summer things like saw fireworks, relaxed in the sun, snoozed on my screen porch
11- got Katie ready for college
12-saw friends and family
13-walked most mornings
14-gardened (just need to make my pickles)
15-got a few little projects finished-the rest I will work on 1 day next long weekend
16-dreamed in French a couple of times (which means it starting to really come out in brain, right?)
and mostly-for me
17-HAD A BLAST and ENJOYED MYSELF AND WAS HAPPY

and tomorrow, its off for 2 teacher days and then the kiddies come in for 2 days...I am mostly ready, except giving up the free time and taking on the routine and getting up the morning...I am ok with going back to school.

No comments: