Sunday, August 22, 2010

This is the week!

Dave's announcement- this morning when Katie got up. Yes, she leaves Friday...I don't know if I can handle it.
So I've been out of control buying some stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms this summer...they're going out of business and this has been a last chance to get those items I want. Here's a batch that arrived the end of last week, which I have since cut up and now need to go use. (Such fun!)
Here's my latest read- taken on a recommendation from Katie. I am really enjoying this book.
Next book I am going to read is a Bill Bryson...I've also got to do some ecology work for school NEXT week.
OH yes, this is the last week for my summer break. But that should help with Katie going off to school.
Such a full week. And much of it is emotions with me. Of course, I'll repeat what everyone else says to me, she's only going 40 minutes away. Why isn't that helping?
And here's Harley and Emma...Harleys starting to look like an OLD dog. But he's my baby-boy. They'll be home  (and believe me, they do require a lot of time...they're very spoiled and demanding babies...and if you add Leo...
He wasn't posing for photos...but he IS the MOST demanding of them all.

Anyhow, here is my list of what I want to accomplish this fall...

1- Read, read, read
2-Finish last summer's vacation scrapbook that I'm moving right along with
3-Cook some new and interesting foods
4-Save money for tuition next spring
5-Go to Maine, Portland maybe or Orono...or better yet, downeast
6-Take a few more interesting long weekends
7- Finish knitting my sweater
8-retfere (this is Emmie's addition to the list as she walekd across the computer)
9-Not miss Katie too much
10-Find a good vacation for Feb.
11-Try to keep taking lots of photos since I tend to slip off
12-Don't let work overwhelm me at all...

Let me think some more as I think of them...
Ok, time to get off the couch...trying to talk people into either rug shopping or going to see Eat, Pray Love today as its cloudy and suppose to rain.


No comments: