Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mad Libs--with Books

So here's my bookish answers to these questions:

In school I was: The Lobster Coast
People might be surprised I’m: The Historian
I will never be: The Witching Hour
My fantasy job is: A Year in Provence
At the end of a long day I need: French Milk
I hate it when: Neither Here Nor There
Wish I had: The Geography of Bliss
My family reunions are: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
At a party you’d find me with: Cold Weather Cooking
I’ve never been to: In a Sunburn Country
A happy day includes: When Wanderers Cease to Roam
Motto I live by: The Happiness Project
On my Bucket List: Great Expectations
In my next life, I want to be: The Flame Trees of Thika

Got this list from http://www.bookgirl.net/  It  was really HARD to do and not so sure I did it the best choices because its hard to think of books sometimes. But here's mine!

No comments: