Thursday, June 3, 2010

Up, down and everyplace

That's what I'm feeling right now. A bit annoyed with my husband for not listening to me (seems like that's been happening a lot lately- he's become so self involved), tired, Katie started True Blood Season 2 without me-boo-hiss, my jaws sore from getting a filling fixed at the dentist, excited because one of my former students stopped by to visit and he graduated from college and is going to med school next year...that's exciting...I'm hungry, I'm counting down the days- tomorrow's Friday and then its 13 days of work for me- 10 1/2 with kids...yahoo. That's exciting. But I want to be on vacation now and I want to be a full time artist but I need to pay off some bills-which I don't like myself for having these bills- and I really want to take a trip in a few weeks...but then I'm looking forward to being home with NOTHING much planned for the summer except Katie's party in August- but I should get a job- since my husband is being money obsessed- but that's NOT me...
Sorry to unload, but it feels better. They say write it down make it happen...I want to be a full time artist.
Today's art is a card I made for one of my good friend- the stamp is an original Acey Deucy and I love the background from Hero Arts stamps and some distressing.

No comments: