Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rainy Saturday

Its  raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring...I was until 9. A great morning to sleep in, which I did. I did wake up for a awhile, which I always do since I'm used to getting up for work, and read some more of Drood, which so far I am really enjoying. Its not a hard read, but it is 700 pages. Just wish it was a bit shorter, but maybe I won't once I get more into it. (And only shorter because it slows down on the number of books I read when I get tied up with 1 book, but if its a really good book...you don't want it to end anyhow...)
So last night I rented this movie which Dave and I watched and after I got into it, I really enjoyed it. I thought the begining could have used a bit clearer introducing...but you catch on fast enough. Was a great Friday night flick- which for me means not too heavy but not dumb or uninteresting enough where you fall asleep.
Anyhow, this weekend is get a few inside items done that I want done...more like getting my family to help me do them and get some things hung on the walls that I need help with, and since its Mother's Day tomorrow and this is Mother's Day weekend I am trying to use that to motive people. I have all this cubbies from Ikea I need hung in the kitchen and some graduation pictures...etc. Plus, Christmas boxes needs to get out of the addition space and put safely back up in the attic. Oh, yeah, it will make me Very happy to get a few things done, though with the rain and dark its hard to get too motivated, which is NOT good.
And that's today. Tomorrow, since its mother's day, I am going to work in my studio all DAY!

No comments: