Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vacation Thursday

So its early today- like just past 6 a.m.- needed to get up since Katie has an early drs. appointment but didn't need to get up this early- Thanks Harley. Looks like its gonna be a great day- and after the drs. we're on a roadtrip to Maine. I'd love to walk right now but I'm not that ambitious...still waking up.
So rented and watched this movie yesterday- really loved it. Its was a great afternoon for a movie- rainy and gray. I ended up going out for a last minute -they could squeeze me in -drs. appointment and that was good.
I also tried some of these brown butter sea salt cookies yesterday- dicovered them Tuesday night while surfing through blogs and was really curious.Here's a link to the recipe I used: http://maplesugarlyrics.blogspot.com/2009/07/brown-butter-cookies.html
Mine look a bit crumblier but they taste yummy! I think I should have added a bit more salt, but wasn't sure how that would be.

My next read- almost finished with the Parrot in the Pepper Tree (also a great easy read)-am excited after reading book 8 of this series.

And here's some more Paris pages!

No comments: