Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Morning

Before I go off and get too busy will drop a quick post here. Today the excitement is that I am getting my HAIR cut!!!!!!!!!!!! For me, with short, fly-away, wavy hair, I need it to get rid of my flips. YAHOO. I'm hoping to go to Costco and Trader Joe's later too- must go FLIP video (not hair flip) shopping for the trip, plus I need a bunch of stock up supplies to keep my household floating smoothly. I am also THANKFUL (though sorry for you down in the mid-Atlantic states) that we are not getting that big storm...we have only the clouds from it but they say its not going to move this far north! I don't need any more snow- though I do feel like I have popped out of my early winter hibernation mode and I am ready to live again- that feeling is good. Today's Paris Journal page is of a street painting I saw while out walking in the city and I liked it, I got some camera glare while talking my picture of my page with the top journal piece-which is on clear acetate- looks like it is on paper...its most likely the glue underneath- and I used embossing powder on the snowflakes which really make them pop. This is one of my favorite pages from the journal so far.
Anyow, happy Saturday. Have some fun if you can!!!!!!!!!

No comments: