Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just some art to share


Tag in my Paris scrapbook I made using B Line Stamps and Hero Arts stamps and some ephemera too.

Page I made about our trip home from Paris last February- it was 22 hours of traveling to get from paris back here to New Hampshire. I  used coasters and stamped Hero Arts clouds on the paper to cover the coasters and also used a Hero Arts plane and that turned into a journally tag/booklet about my adventure on the flight home.

Traveling...its that kind of day when you think about it. Cold wind but sunny here in New Hampshire...booked our hotel for a few days in Barcelona yesterday...that gets me very excited because everytime you book something like that it becomes more real, and closer. Today I am taking my puppy in for his kennel cough shots so he can go to the doggie hotel while we are in Spain. Just a month and a  few weeks before we go. Also on a travel theme- I am excited because I am taking my Oceanography kids to the New England Aquarium tomorrow- I love that place- as long as the weather doesn't go bad, and it will be a nice change of scenery to go into Boston- plus its Friday, and really looking forward to having some sleep in days over the weekend. The winter is so much better when you don't have roll out of a warm bed when its DARK and COLD.

No comments: