Tuesday, January 26, 2010

5 o'clock and it is NOT dark

Got to love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The days are really getting longer and today was in the 40's and it really felt like March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it is still January, but a day like this is exciting. Really exciting. I can't stress how much it perks me up.  Plus my semester ended at school, not sure if the kids I get next half will be better or worse, but that's ok. Its the second half of the school year which is great. It means better weather is all that much closer. Eventually.

And because it is a day you want to be outside in some sun (though it didn't last all day), here's some outdoor pages from Paris-a street art vendor by Le Louvre (on the left bank though-not right next to the museum), a post card kiosk near Notre Dame and then a Carosel near the Hotel DeVille.

No comments: