Sunday, December 20, 2009

Poking About


A simple card among my others I am sending out this year- but I think it is one of my favorites.
We had light flurries today, not like further south where they got dumped on and not like the coast of NH which finally got some snow.
I finished wrapping Katie's gifts, gave the house a good vaccing, and am slowly picking up some of the clutter before the holiday clutter arrives in full swing.
Last night went to a work related holiday party, and felt like I was getting sick. Had a blast but it hit my about 9:45 that I felt like crappy and so Dave and I went home. This morning my ear was killing me but it seems a little better now.
Oh, seems like we go 100 miles per hour and then as soon as we stop a cold or something else whams you. This time of year its so busy I'm not surprised I'm fighting something right now.
Happy snow day all.

No comments: