Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

What am I thankful for-

1) my family- even though right now I am frustrated because I've been out all day and I come home and get bugged about what's for dinner-like I know? Ok, needed to unload that little bit of info so I can feel better- and my friends and all those other great people in my life
2) having a good job that's very stable and I actually like it! A lot! Even though I complain because I 'd love to be home in my studio more- I do really like my job- and I feel like its worthy job and I touch people's lives on occassion
3) my puppy and kitties who are part of my family, but just in case you don't think of the critters as part of your family
4) being able to have some personal studio space and being lucky and blessed enough to be able to have LOTS of toys in it to play with-and having enough skill, talent and whatever else it is that makes me feel successful and pleased with what I do
5) being lucky enough to be able to do some traveling-well quite a bit lately- for fun-with my family-I call it adventure- and life is that!
6) that I am a basically happy well rounded person
7) that I have a great home in a great town in a great state in a great country-and even though my addition is 10 years old and not finished and my house needs some TLC, I still am very thankful for what I have ( I know, it may not sound that way-with all my even thoughs)
8) that I am healthy and my  family is healthy-because really, this is everything!
9) that I know what LOVE is and have been able to love and have been loved...that is really a great thing!
10) that life is special...hard, but special, sometimes its tough to deal with things that happen...but its still very good to be alive and I am lucky for everything I have in my life...Thankful for it!


A couple more pages from my mom's book-directly above here is my mom with her grandchildren-Julie, my daughter Katie and my nephew Josh. And above that, my mom, me and my brother Len. I've done with this page, added a few more words, a sparklely balloon. Some of the people in my family I am thankful for-
must include my love of my life Dave and all those others-like my dad-who isn't with us anymore...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: