Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Need a second job


Here's another tag I made to celebrate the 31st. You can't see how I put Diamond Glaze in the door's window paines very well, but up close it looks pretty neat. I also have one goopy star, but still, the glitter glue there adds a lot I think.
So this has been SUCH AN EXPENSIVE month-I am broke. Katie's birthday, Dave's birthday, My mom's party, just life in general. And I don't get paid until next week. Think I need to get a second job OR sell all my rubber stamps on eBay to make a bit of extra cash. Dreaming of my Feb. vacation...dreaming of an infusion of big bucks, ha! like that's going to happen. November is going to be CHEAP month.
A poor little bird hit my sliding door an hour ago and its still laying there on its back, but its breathing. I don't know what to do, if I should turn it over...poor thing. Its making me so sad. I am such a softy.
I wish I could help the bird. I wish I could be away right now...I've gone from my nesting hibernation mode into travel mania...but I'm ok hanging home and being a nester, hibernater, but I want to plan a vacation for Feb. and what's really holding me back is cash. Like I said, I need a second job or something so I can travel as much as I want to and still do all these pre-college expenses...what's it gonna be next year when she's in school? I know, I'm grateful for what I have- a good job, a stable home, a great family, and some great vacations under my belt. Oh, sometimes life does test you, doesn't it?

No comments: