Monday, August 10, 2009

Today...and then tomorrow

A few years ago I read this book about Julia Child. I loved it. What a great life this woman had.
Then this summer I read this book. I finished it on the plane home from San Francisco. It was good, and what an interesting idea she had.
Today I saw the movie. I loved it!!! Highly recommended- I love how it combines both stories and Meryl Streep does an excellent job playing Julia Child.
And tonight, I got myself organized for my big day tomorrow. I'm off early, to wait in line for probably hours, but I'll get to hear our President speak. You know, what really gets me is thinking is how one the most powerful men in the world will be in the same room (well the the same gym) as me tomorrow. It will be one big adventure- one of these unexpected but great summer memories.

No comments: