Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A little bit of Art


Yes, actually some art. I made 4 cards this week, using paint cards (like the ones you get at Lowe's to pick your color paint). I'm going to send these into Stamper's Sampler, but thought since its been sooooooooo long since I posted any creative endeavers, I would show you. All my cards have a nautical theme-will show you more next time.
So went back to school today and met my intern, had a brief meeting and got more organized for next week. I'm not going back in now until I have to on Monday-when my school year begins. At noon today went out to lunch with 2 of my corworkers-to this great Greek restaurant, and we sat out on the deck and talked for almost 3 hours after we finished our sandwhiches. Really enjoyed that, and it was a great day til the clouds came in and then it got soooo dark. Nice to come home and nap and did finish my book (The Alexander Link). Now I am going to read A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson. Am looking forward to it.
Off to Massachusetts tomorrow to visit my mom, one last trip before school begins.

No comments: